Monday, January 14, 2008

The boyfriend and I broke up

I can't deal with even 15 minutes of journaling/blogging today, but here are the 3 things I'm proud of:
  1. We broke up this morning, and I still made it through the entire work day without breaking down or needing to come home.
  2. I stopped at the grocery store after work, which I desperately needed to do.
  3. I put gas in my car after the grocery store, which I also desperately needed to do.

Basically, I'm proud of myself for functioning at all, when my emotions are such a wreck. Now I'm going to go cry my eyeballs out.

That is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, so sorry to hear. I hope you got a chance to have closure when you spoke. You did a great job still functionning despite being hit hard. Know that you can feel bad and recover and that the lessons you get out of this will help you get it right next time. Take care,
Karine

Anonymous said...

Man, I throw myself a parade if I actually run the errands that I am supposed to run after work, so yay you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait jeez, I am so insensitive. I did not read the title for some reason and I am so sorry that you broke up!